Door Replacement Services in Phoenix, AZ
Door Company Services:
Professionally Replacement Doors in Phoenix, AZ
It’s a fact that the right windows and doors will reduce your home energy costs. That is why Econ Windows installs quality products that offer maximum efficiency, durability, and style. Whether you’re looking for replacement windows or new entry doors, our experienced team of professionals has the expertise to make your dream a reality!
Why door replacement in Phoenix, AZ is important
The weather in Phoenix, AZ can be hard on your doors. Between the high temperatures and the strong winds, it’s important to have a door that can withstand the elements. A door replacement from Econ Windows will ensure that your home is properly protected!
The benefits of installing a new front door
A new front door can add security, style, and energy efficiency to your home. Our team of experts will work with you to find the perfect front door for your home. We offer a wide variety of options, so you’re sure to find the perfect one for your needs!
- Added security: A new front door can help keep your home safe from intruders. We offer a variety of security features that will make it difficult for anyone to break into your home.
- Added style: A new front door can add personality and character to your home. Our doors are available in a wide range of styles, so one of them is sure to match your home’s exterior.
- Added energy efficiency: An entry door replacement will help reduce the amount of heat that escapes from your home. Our doors are Energy Star rated and come with a variety of insulation options, so you can choose one that fits best!
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, give us a call today. We look forward to working with you!
Econ Windows is an experienced door replacement company in Phoenix, AZ. Our team of professionals are ready and willing to help you find the perfect new front door for your home!
What to consider when getting a new front door
There are many factors that go into choosing a front door for your home, including style and material. Here is some information to help you make the best decision:
- Style: There are so many different styles of doors available today. You’ll want to find one that fits in with the overall look of your home’s exterior. Some popular styles include traditional, contemporary, and rustic.
- Material: Doors are available in a variety of materials, including wood, fiberglass, and metal. You’ll want to choose one that is durable and weatherproof.
- Security features: Most front doors come with some type of security feature. Make sure you choose one that meets your needs!
- Color: You can choose a door that is either stained or painted. Stained doors are available in an array of beautiful colors and finishes, whereas painted doors come pre-colored and require little to no maintenance after installation.
What kind of front door do you have right now? If it’s time for replacement, give us a call today
How to install a new front door
Installing a new front door is easier than you might think. Here’s what you need to know:
- Remove the old entryway first (You may be able to do this yourself if it isn’t too complicated). Talk with our experts about exactly how to go about removing your old doorway.
- If you are planning on replacing an exterior door, make sure the frame of your house is in good condition and that it is properly insulated.
- The new front door will need to be fitted to the old frame, so our team of experts will take measurements and make any necessary adjustments.
- Once the new door is in place, our professionals will install all of the locks and hardware.
- We will also make sure that the door is properly sealed and caulked to keep out the weather.
If you’re interested in replacing your front door, give us a call today! We’ll be happy to walk you through the process and answer any questions you may have. Econ Windows offers quality installation services for all of our products!
Common problems with doors and how to fix them
As with any piece of home improvement or construction, there are some problems that you can run into when replacing your front door. Here’s how to fix them:
- Door won’t shut properly (or swings open): This problem is usually caused by a lack of weather seals around the frame and/or jamb area. If this is the case, a new seal may be the solution.
- Door doesn’t open or close easily: This problem can occur if there is no weather sealing around the door handle and/or deadbolt area. It could also mean that you’re using an outdated locking system. Talk to one of our experts to find out the best solution for you.
- Doors are drafty: This is usually caused by a lack of insulation in the door itself, as well as around the frame and jamb. Installing new insulation may be the answer!
If you’re experiencing any of these problems with your front door, give us a call today.
FAQs about replacing your entryway’s exterior entrance
Q: Why should I replace my front door?
A: Replacing your old entryway with a new one can improve the curb appeal of your home and increase its overall value. We offer excellent quality products that are sure to last for years!
Q-What if I’m not sure about any aspect of replacing my front door?
A: Not to worry! Our team of experts are more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. We want to make sure the process is as smooth and easy for you as possible!
Q: What kind of material should I choose for my new front door?
A: There are a variety of materials to choose from, including wood, fiberglass, and metal. You’ll want to choose one that is durable and weatherproof.
Q: What kind of security features are available on front doors?
A: Most front doors come with some type of security feature. Make sure you choose one that meets your needs!
Q: What kind of warranty comes with a new front door?
A: Most doors come with a manufacturer’s warranty. Be sure to ask about this before you make your purchase!
Econ Windows is proud to offer quality replacement services for all of our products. Give us a call today to learn more about replacing your front door!
Get a Quote
As a first time customer you can't ask for better service! Thank you so much! Now I know where to go for any future glass needs!